Bank Credit card loan offer: Know taking credit card loan safe or not

0

Credit card loan definition: Are you taking out a credit card loan? Find out these things!

Its very easy process when anyone borrowing money based loan on credit cards. Many banks offer loans with different interest rates based on credit cards. 

Credit Card Loan
However, credit card based personal loans are almost identical. However, it is not safe. The loan amount you want to take out should not exceed your credit card limit. Usually the interest rate on credit cards is between 35% and 40%. Sometimes even more than that is possible.

Credit card loan vs personal loan: Personal loans offer borrowed funds in an initial lump sum with relatively low interest rates; must be repaid over a limited time. Credit cards are a type of revolving credit that allows the borrower to access funds as long as the account remains current.

Here are some things you need to know if you are taking or wanting a credit card based loan or searching fro credit card loan apply online, most banks usually offer top-up loans on credit cards. 

To get this type of loan for your personal or any other reason, the basic eligibility of the credit card holder must have a good credit score. There are number of websites available online or banks provide Credit score report free download or few of them charge nominal fees for generate credit score online.  

If you have already taken a loan on any credit card or applied loan on credit card, then do not forget or delay the monthly payments related to it. 

If payments are delayed credit card loan bad credit can have a negative impact on the top-up loan opportunities you may want to take out in the future.


In any reason if you failed to repay loan on a credit card can have a devastating effect on their credit score. 

Credit card defaults can also have a negative effect on credit score. In the case of defaulter effect there is a difference between credit card payments and loan payments.


Credit loans are available with various maturity options. The customer can choose the loan repayment period. Available for a maximum of 24 months. Some banks also offer a maturity of more than 24 months.

Credit Card Loan

Banks lend up to 75% of your total credit card limit. Credit card interest rates apply to the remaining 25%. 

This means that if you make any transaction using the card and do credit card loan payoff on time, otherwise you will have to pay an annual credit card loan interest rate of 35-40%.


If you want to repay a credit card loan consolidation, you can close it at any time without having to inform the bank. 

However, you will have to pay the down payment charges levied by the bank. How to reduce personal debt! Ways to pay debt off faster


If you want to get a loan on a credit card you have to pay the processing fee for loan or processing charges levied by the bank. 

These processing charges vary from bank to bank. Usually these charges range from 1 percent to 5 percent.

Read more:

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)

buttons=(Accept !) days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Save Money
Accept !
To Top